Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hope, I hope you've seen the light
Because no one really cares
They're just pretending

Niisiis. Väsinud, absoluutselt kõigest ja kõigist. Nädal on jälle liiga lühikeseks jäänud.

Asi hakkab üle käte minema, üritan händlida.

Edit:

Shit my dad says - mingi mees paneb oma vananeva isa tsitaate üles. See on peaaegu nagu Carlin juba :D

"I like the dog. If he can't eat it, or fuck it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that."
"If mom calls, tell her I'm shitting... Son, marriage is about not having to lie about taking a shit."
"Jesus Christ, Just give the dog his fucking food. Why's he gotta do a trick first? YOU don't have to do shit before YOU eat."
"You're gonna run into jerk offs. But remember, it's not the size of the asshole you worry about, it's how much shit comes out of it."
"The dog is not bored, it's a fucking dog. It's not like he's waiting for me to give him a fucking rubix cube. He's a god damned dog."
Why would i want to check a voicemail on my cell phone? People want to talk to me, call again. If i want to talk to you, I'll answer.

KULD XD

No comments:

Post a Comment